1. Cigarette: A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end and a fool at the other.
2. Love Affairs: Something like cricket where one-day internationals are more popular than a 5 day test match.
3. Marriage: It's an agreement in which the man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gains her
4. Divorce: Future tense of
5. Lecture: An art of transferring information from the notes of the
lecturer to the notes of students without passing through "the minds of either".
6. Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number
7. Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in? such a way that everybody
believes, she got the biggest piece.
8. Tears: The hydraulic force by which the masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water-power.
9. Dictionary: A place where divorce comes before marriage and success
10. Conference Room: A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and
everyone disagrees later on.
11. Ecstasy: A feeling when you feel you are going to feel a feeling you
have never felt before.
12. Classic: A book which people praise but do not read.
13. Smile: A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
14. Office: A place where you can relax from the strenuous home
15. Yawn: The only time some married men get to open their
16. Etc. : A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.
17. Committee: Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done
18. Experience: The name men give to their mistakes.
19. Atom Bomb: An invention to end all.
Edited by: Lawyer Asad