who only wants to give. You become so grateful that it takes over your life, and you can't find enough opportunities in a day to give. You give joy, you give love, you give money, you give appreciation, you give compliments, and you give kindness. You give the best of yourself in your job, in your relationships, and to strangers.
You will know when you have really found true gratitude, because
you will become a giver. One who is truly grateful cannot be anything else.
2) Stress, worry, and anxiety simply come from projecting your
thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is
focusing on what you don't want! If you find that your mind is
projecting into the future in a negative way, focus intensely on
NOW. Keep bringing yourself back to the present.
Use all of your will, and focus your mind in this very moment,
because in this moment of now there is utter peace.
3) Here are four fundamental things to do to manifest money using the
law of attraction.
1. Think more thoughts in a day of abundance than of lack of money.
2. Be happy now, without the money.
3. Be truly grateful for everything you have now.
4. Give the best of yourself to others.
Four easy steps. You can do them if you want it enough.
4) Whatever you want to bring into your life, you must GIVE it. Do you
want love? Then give it. Do you want appreciation? Then give it. Do you want understanding? Then give it. Do you want joy and happiness? Then give it to others.
You have the ability to give so much love, appreciation, understanding, and happiness to so many people every single day!
5) You are receiving thousands of messages from the Universe every
single day. Learn to become aware of this communication from the
Universe, who is speaking to you and guiding you in every moment.
There are no accidents and no coincidences. Every sign you notice,
every word you hear spoken, every color, every scent, every sound,
every event and situation is the Universe speaking to you, and you
are the only one who knows their relevance to you, and what the
communication is saying.
Use your eyes to see! Use your ears to listen! Use all of your senses, because you are receiving communication through them all!
6) You can limit yourself by the story you have created about you.
Here are some simple examples of how the story we have created
about ourselves can limit us:
I am no good at math. I have never been able to dance. I am not a very good writer. I am very stubborn. I don't sleep well. I am very moody. I struggle with my weight. My English is not good. I am always late. I am not a very good driver. I can't see without my glasses. It is hard for me to make friends. Money seems to slip
through my fingers.
The moment you become aware of what you are saying, you can delete
these things and rewrite your story!
7) There is no past or future for the law of attraction, only the present, so stop referring to your life in the past as very difficult, or full of hardship and pain, or in any other negative way.
Remember that the law only operates in the present, so when you
speak of your past life negatively the law is receiving your words
and sending those things back to you NOW.
8) The process of creation is the same for all things, whether you
want to bring something to you or remove something negative from
If you have a habit you wish to break, or anything negative you
wish to remove from your life, you must focus on what you want.
That means you visualize and imagine yourself in that negative-free state right now. Imagine yourself in as many scenes as you possibly can where the negative situation is completely absent. Imagine yourself happy and free. Eliminate any picture from your mind of you with the negative situation. Just imagine yourself in the state you want to be in, and feel that you are that, right now.
9) Most people only think to ask for health when they don't have it,
but you can intend great health at any time. Use the power of your
intention every single day and see yourself healthy and well.
Intend health for you and intend health for others.
10) To understand the power and the magic of gratitude, you have to
experience it for yourself. So why not begin by deciding to find 100 things a day to be grateful for?
If you practice gratitude every day it won't take long before gratitude is your natural state of being, and when that happens you will have unlocked one of the greatest secrets to life.
Circulated by: Lawyer Asad