Monday, November 1, 2010

The 4 Keys Of Turning Your Thoughts Into Your Desired Reality


The 4 Keys Of Turning Your Thoughts Into Your Desired Reality
by Michael Jura

Thought I'd follow up my last post on manifesting with these 4 fundamental keys. I had been doing some research for the past little while and it seems that no matter what site you're on or what book you're reading, it all comes down to these 4 things.

So let's get started. Shall we?

1. Ask, Believe, Expect, & Receive
Pretty basic. Sums up the whole theory of the Law of Attraction, manifesting, and reality creation in 5 little words. Ask what you want, believe you're going to get it, expect to receive it, and receive! This first step is pretty big though. In order for you to believe, expect, and receive, you've got to break down your negative limiting beliefs, get in touch with who you are, and become more self-aware. Some awesome techniques to get you there are meditations, visualization exercises, journaling, and gratitude.

2. Let It Go & Relax
This kinda comes down to my last post about letting go of attachment. You've already done what is required of you so just relax. Feel good, be happy, and know that what you want is coming to you. When you think about your desire, fantasize about it, or dream about it focus on what makes you feel good and how good you'll feel when you get it. This way, the Universe will pick up on these vibrations because they're aligned with what you want.

3. Focus On What You Want
Really focus on what you desire by letting the outcome play out in your thoughts. Write about it, fantasize about it, even meditate on it. The more you do this the faster your desire will materialize. And of course, be crystal clear on what your desires are.

4. Don't Be Overly Concerned With How It's Going To Work
Again. Don't overly obsess. Follow your intuition and your inner guidance. They will let you know what to do and what action steps you need to take in order to manifest your desires. So don't worry so much about the HOW and know that everything will come in due time.

If you've got a story of how you shaped your reality into a desired outcome, drop a comment. I'd love to read your experiences.

This website uses IntenseDebate comments, but they are not currently loaded because either your browser doesn't support JavaScript, or they didn't load fast enough.

It is a small thing but it is a start.
I am lucky enough to have my basic financial needs taken care of . I use this extra time to express myself artistically.
I posted some of my fabric- art- quilts and my life size doll , and my t- shirts designs some of which are zooms of the favorite parts of my fabric art quilts.
A relative, who I have only met twice ,when we were both children ,decided I could be really creative with a mural -type- cape. for her daughter's wedding She paid me 500 dollars for it . I paid three people for helping me .
I had been having trouble finishing things and this person gently helped me through this block. My sister came up with the second half of my design idea ,and drew /painted a picture which we heat transferred, and put in the pictorial quilt/cape , one person gave me Reiki from a distance, which I could feel and which may have reminded the woman, my cousin .to actually pay me !!!!! I told her that anything over 345 would be somewhat of a profit ,but I forgot to add my many many hours of designing cutting pinning sewing, taking those hours into real consideration would have made this cape cost thousands, but I didn't feel comfortable asking for that from a relative. She said she wished she could pay me more ... "Was 500 hundred enough? "she asked . I really enjoyed being able to surprise people by paying them a chunk of what I received .
It was very encouraging . I am entering a contest to win 2000 .Wish me luck. What I REALLY want is a billionaire, who is a philanthropist ,who would buy my stuff for more than 50 cents an hour, lol I have gotten for my efforts of love. I want the billionaire to pay me enough to hire other people who would enjoy working with me in a fun environment .
Then I would want him or her to donate my fabric- art quilts and the t- shirts to catastrophe survivors . . I also have a way to help the garbage- patch- ocean -gyre problem ( with a two million dollar machine ) A thermo depolymerazation machine. The technology is there.which turns trash- into -treasure .According to Brain Appel The machine can be made small enough to fit on a a truck bed/ship Since plastic, even plastic bags can be turned back into oil, and oil can be sold , Why couldn't the people who might scoop up the trash and feed it to the machine be paid for with the money gotten form the tons and tons of trash until it is gone .Then we can go to a non- oil- based economy and not need nearly so much oil .I think it would be so much fun to have the money to reward people who are willing to do the dirty work of cleaning up the environment Arelle.

Edited by: Lawyer Asad

No comments: