Thursday, October 21, 2010

I was there long before you!

I was there long before you,
I was there on the tip of the grass like a dew,
I was there as a dream in your heart,
I was there searching where thou art.
I was there sleeping as the acorn in a seed,
I was there waiting for my turn when you'll need.
I was there running as the passion in your vein.
I was there showring you with my love as it does when you're in rain.
I was there feeling you with all my being.
I was there as your song when you sing.
I was there as there for you for ever.
I was there right before you and not gone anywhere.
I there as it was to be,
I there there as you are for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my first published poem. As a Lawyer the imagination, emotion and most of all writing poetry has alwyas been alien to me.
Please forgive me if there be any errors.
There's always a first time.
Hope you'll like it.
Thank you!

Rrodia said...

WHERE ARE YOU ?

"I am here my Angel !

In the darkness of my shining sky
Full of wonderful blinking stars of Night
In the core of my Universe, home and Light
It's my heart for two , yours and mine.

Never will you be alone , no more
Not "one day" but Now I'm yours all
Won't go to the Ground, High
Time for you is for ever vivid, bright !

Touch me as you feel, my Love
Touch me tender as I wished so much
That's not only a chance for us, it's ALL
It's Joy and Happiness, Divine Love !

It's God !"

Haminia - happy to have inspired you writing this
beautiful poem !

Rrodia said...

Very beautiful poem. I feel happy to have you inspired writing your first poem as reply to my
poem " Where are you ? "

Congratulatios !

Haminia