Saturday, September 21, 2013

Could this be YOUR “day”?

Could this be YOUR "day"?

Can you look back on one day that changed your life forever?  

For me, it was a day back in 2006, at a seminar in Vancouver, Washington. The day I first met Bob Proctor.

At that point in my life, I had achieved a tremendous amount of success. I'd excelled in school, practised law on Wall Street, become equity partner in two major law firms.

Professionally and materially, I was where I wanted to be.

Yet I had never really understood how I'd done it. When people asked me the "secret" to my success, I wanted so badly to give them an answer that would help them to achieve their own goals. But I didn't have one. I couldn't explain it, it had just been easy for me.

Meeting Bob and discovering his teachings finally gave me that answer: the universal laws! Without realizing it, I'd been living in harmony with them my entire life. That's what accounted for the ease with which I'd always been able to get what I wanted.

This discovery hit me like a lightning bolt . Finally, I understood why some people  struggled to succeed even with hard work and determination. More importantly, I understood how to help them change that. From that moment on, that's what I dedicated my life to doing.

That day ignited a whole new set of goals in my mind, every single one of which have come to fruition. It led to the creation of the Thinking into Results program — a program I conceived in my mind in its entirety immediately after that remarkable day in 2006. It led to my partnering with Bob as President and CEO of LifeSuccess Productions.  And now, with the formation of The Proctor Gallagher Institute, we have taken that partnership to a whole new level.

The fact is, any day can be the one that sets your life on a whole new path, including this day!  All it takes is a simple mind shift: from "I want" or "I hope" or "I wish" to a firm, unwavering "I WILL." 

The very moment you commit to that decision, everything changes. The entire universe starts moving you toward the result you want, and starts moving it toward you.

Socrates wrote, "The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."  I couldn't be more proud of what we are building here at the Proctor Gallagher Institute, or more excited about the changes we'll see result from it. 

And when I say we, I mean Bob, me, everyone in our organization, and most especially, you.  Your amazing dreams and your infinite potential to achieve them are why we are here.

I can't wait to see what unfolds in the wake of YOUR life-changing day!

Sandy Gallagher

Edited by: Lawyer Asad

No comments: