Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Secret of Perfect Living: The Miracle Mind Method

The Secret of Perfect Living: The Miracle Mind Method


By Chris Cains, Creator of the Miracle Mind Method

When I was in my early 20's I decided I wanted to become a Monk. I must have gone to a dozen or more Monasteries looking for the perfect place to be a monk. I met some really interesting characters while at these places which I won't bore you with now, but they were something else (not what I expected)! While I was traveling from Monastery to Monastery I also did a lot of reading.

One book, more than any other I read, impressed me as being not only a great book on spirituality, but also on successful living. The title of the book was The Way of the Pilgrim, translation from Russian by Helen Bacovcin.

It's the story of a young homeless man living in Russia in the 1860's who desires nothing more than to be close to God. One day while in church he hears the reading from the Bible that says in part to "Pray constantly".

This made a deep impression on him. He wonders what could be the meaning of this passage and how does one go about "praying constantly"?

He meet an old priest who tells him the answer. The answer was simple, easy and seemed to work quickly. He was to repeat a phrase, which was in the form of a prayer, constantly to himself and out loud at every opportunity. He recorded the entire events that transpired while he was learning to pray this way and the events after he mastered the method in the book. What he recorded was, if nothing else, interesting and amazing.

The Way of the Pilgrim was also hinted at in Franny and Zooey by JD Salinger. I was tipped off when one reviewer on Amazon said this, "I first learned of this book when I read Salinger's "Franny & Zooey" back in high school (a long time ago!). In the "Franny" portion, you will recall that she repeats a prayer over and over, and consults a little book. At the time, I asked my lit teacher what the book was and was told it didn't exist... it was just part of the story.

Many, many years later, I heard about the Way of the Pilgrim, and putting 2 and 2 together, realized that this is what Salinger referred to. I then read Way of the Pilgrim, just to see the literary reference, and instead found a beautiful book that renewed my spiritual life. This is a simple story of a 19th century Russian wanderer, his attempts to follow St. Paul's admonition to pray without ceasing. This is a marvelous story."

Fast forward a few years.

Before I started my online business I was buying and selling used books on eBay starting about 1996.

In 1999 I bought an entire library of books from an estate auction in upstate New York. The owner had passed away, the kids knew nothing about books and decided to sell the entire collection. I previewed the collection ahead of time and I could tell that the gentleman who passed away must have spent years collecting these books. They were in wonderful condition and some of them very rare.

There were about 2,200 books in this library. I bid $1,000 for the entire collection. Amazingly I won the bid. I took 4 books from the collection, put them up for sale in separate auctions on eBay and made my $1,000 investment back within 7 days. Each book sold for between $200 and $400. Yes, they were very rare books. That means I had about 2,196 left to sell but the good news was that every single sale was now pure profit having already made my investment back!

Fast forward again to the second year I started my business. As I mentioned my back was against a wall and I need to make some changes fast.

One day I was feeling pretty low because I was not making any money. I remembered that I still had a lot of the books I had picked up from the estate auction several years earlier. I went to my garage, where the books were stored, and starting going through them to see which one's I could sell for the most money.

The Secret of Perfect Living

Well in this collection, which I didn't even remember being there, was a book called The Secret of Perfect Living.

In the book, parapsychologist, James T. Mangan describes how he discovered that if a person constantly repeats a certain word constantly, with belief and emotion, you could bring the object of your desire into reality.

He calls these "switchwords" because he says, they are like flipping on a switch to bring these into reality! [Also read: The Magic Power of Switchwords]

I related earlier that after 2 years of trying to start my own business I was deeply in debt and needed to make money quickly.

I picked up The Secret of Perfect Living and read it. I actually didn't even read the entire book – only the part about what to do if you need more money! I was so desperate to get something started I didn't bother to read anything else- that's the truth! Now, the parts I did read made a deep impression on me in a way
that I'm sure the Russian Pilgrim must have felt when he heard the words, "Pray constantly".

This is the absolute truth: I cannot account for any other thing that I may have done to change the way I thought except for one thing: I constantly repeated the switchword "Find" day and night, silently and out loud for several days. "Find" is the switchword to use if you want more money, according to Mr. Magnan.

On or about the 3rd day after repeating "Find" almost non-stop, I had an idea that catapulted my business from doing $1,000 a month or less to $10,000 the first month I put the idea into action!

Since then I have never made less them $10,000 a month in my business and I have had many months in which I've made $40,000, $50,000 even $70,000 – in one month!

Now even though this course is not about making money, I cannot attribute the change that occurred INSIDE ME to anything else except the constant repetition of the word "Find"...

I had plenty of desire to succeed before I started using this technique, and I had more than enough motivation – I was heavily in debt and had a family to care for!

I didn't change my diet... I didn't do anything different for those 3 days than I normally did.

But what I did not have was any idea how I was going to make more money...

… until I used the switch-word "Find".

Now, if you're sceptical let me say this:

I think that the key to why this worked was because it focused my mind on what I wanted so intensely that it forced me to come up with an innovative idea. It really worked like nothing else I have ever tried.

And even if you don't believe my explanation why it worked, it will still work for you! That's the great thing – you don't even have to believe it will work!

Why? Because it's just like turning on the engine in a car – you don't need to see or understand the miracle of automotive engineering or know how it works in order to drive it! You just put the key in, turn it and start moving!

The Miracle Mind Method

It's the same thing with the Miracle Mind Method - there's a lot under the hood going on but you don't need to know how it works to take it for a test drive and experience the benefits and results!

Let me tell you about the results I achieved in just 4 years:

1) Within 2 years I was able to pay off my mortgage which was 80% LTV.
2) I paid off a second house I owned (a rental which was still 50% LTV).
3) I paid CASH for 3 cars – one a luxury Audi A8L, another one was a Volvo and the third
4) a Saab – all newer models.
5) I was able to pay $250,000 CASH for my 2 older son's 4-year college educations – paid in full.

I've paid more money in taxes, in a single year, than many people make in 10 years of working.

I am able to take extended vacations anywhere I want to go and eat at the best restaurants. I was able to send my wife and daughter to Asia for a couple of months so my wife could visit her family she hasn't seen in 20 years.

The point is this: I stated in the letter that told you what this course was about that change, real change, has to come from within.

The reason most self-improvement programs fail is that there's no lasting change – there's no power that can change you if it comes from outside of you. That's why going to seminars, listening to motivational CD's and speakers very often do not produce the results you want.

If you are to change your mind to be more successful in any area of your life it has to come from WITHIN YOU in the form of Inner-Motivators.

You must generate that FIRE from within to change... you need to be drawn towards something... and it can only come from you.

No one else can tell you what to do with your life – only you can decide and it has to come from within you.

The Miracle Mind Method is about discovering who you are and what you purpose in life is then fulfilling it.

Do you have a vision for your life? Do you have an image or movie playing in your mind that gives you a glimpse of your future?

When you think about your future what do you see?

I mentioned earlier that you need to be "drawn to something" in your life. That magnet is the vision you have of yourself in the future. If you don't have a vision yet for your future the exercises in this Session are going to help you find it.

If you're still even a little sceptical The Miracle Mind Method is going to help you succeed in ways you never thought possible I want you to think about my story for a minute again.

I was $50,000 in debt, about to lose my home and my family and I turned it around using James T. Mangan's switchword "Find".

In a few days I went from $1,000 a month in income to $9,876 the first month I used it.

I struggled for 2 years trying to make money online in my own business. Nothing seemed to work but I was working 12, sometime 14 hours a day! I wrote at least 5 books, had a membership site and had products I was selling but...

But... I did not have the right idea.

Constantly repeating "Find" out loud and silently to myself set in motion a series of thoughts and ideas that came from INSIDE me that I never knew existed. I was focused. I got a vision of what I wanted and got the idea of exactly how to implement it.

It made a tremendous difference in my life, and I hope it does the same for you.

Edited by: Lawyer Asad

No comments: