By Derek Franklin / Creator of The Action Machine
If you give me just a few minutes of your time, I promise to deliver back to you much more in return.
In just a moment I'm going to reveal to you a simple system you can begin using right now (yes, I give you everything).
This system will allow you to easily re-capture more hours in your day, more days in your week, and even more weeks in your year.
It's the perfect solution for you if you regularly find yourself looking back at at your life wondering what in the world happened to all your time, and why you have very few results to show for it.
It's going to help you take care of all the things you have to do on a regular basis, from the small stuff like checking email and reading the news, to the more important tasks, like building your business and spending quality time with your family.
It's so effective, I recently used it to take an idea from my initial thought about it to a complete ready-to-install software product in only 5 days.
Better yet, I still had plenty of time to eat 3 meals a day (or more), get plenty of sleep, watch all my favorite TV shows, hang out with my friends, and generally do what I normally do.
In other words, it turned me into an action machine!
So, If you're ready to learn it...
Here's The Simple 3-Step System to Getting Things Done:
1. Write down all the things you want to get done for the day. Everything from writing, creating content, or planning your next project to answering your email and balancing your checkbook.
2. Assign a specific time to each task or group of tasks. Anything from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Chunks of 30 minutes or less work best.
3. Select a task, start a timer (like an egg time), and focus on nothing but accomplishing that task. This means you don't answer the phone, you don't get up for a drink, you don't log onto Facebook - none of that. You remain focused on the task-at-hand!
If you practice these three simple steps regularly, it will totally revolutionize the way you get things done in your life - guaranteed!
It's as if it awakens an unstoppable force inside you that's been asleep for way too long.
Take a look at them again, then take 30 seconds and allow the structure and purpose behind these three steps to sink in. You'll instinctively see the genius in the system.
I can say this without sounding like I'm bragging, because I didn't develop it, I'm just a true-believer in it.
Now, I can probably guess your next question...
Why Does It Work So Well?
I'm no psychologist, so I can't tell you for certain why this system works, but I can share with you what effect using it has on my brain in order to almost force it to want to take action on a consistent basis.
It boils down to fact that it uses these three key elements:
* An end-result or goal (each of your daily tasks) - Our brains love goals, big or small, because they're built to be goal-seeking machines. Give your brain a goal, and it immediately goes to work finding ways to achieve it.
* A specific timeframe or deadline (the time you assign each task) - Once your brain has a goal, a deadline is the fuel that motivates it act! The shorter the deadline, the more revved up your brain gets.
* Believability (the order and structure of the system) - Instead surrendering yourself to lackluster results because you see your day as an overwhelming, uncontrollable mess, this system breaks your day down into small, manageable pieces that you actually see yourself getting done with ease. When you believe you can, you will!
When these three elements are brought together, the synergy totally transforms the way you psychologically and emotionally look at all the things you have to do.
So much so, that after you've used it for a while, you almost feel yourself getting addicted to taking action.
I don't know about you, but that's a habit I can definitely live with!
Edited by: Lawyer Asad