By Neil Slade / Source: NeilSlade.com
You have pre-existing circuits in your brain for psychic and telekinetic powers. They are in a dormant (currently unused) area of your brain. By learning how to click your amygdala forward, you can activate these areas easily and quickly. You can change clouds, maybe even the weather, with your mind.
This is something I learned to do myself twenty years ago, and was able to teach friends almost instantly. I know at least six people who can do this without any problem, and actually are rather nonchalant about it.
You will be able to do this yourself and when you do, a part of your frontal lobes will be activated, and reality will never seem quite the same any more.
How to Bust a Cloud With Your Mind
1. Sit or stand in an open area where you can see good amount of open sky. Too many trees around you can interfere. Make sure you follow the previous requirements.
2. Click your amygdala forward, and make sure you are in a positive and open state of mind. This is important. If your amygdala is clicked backwards and in a negative and/or closed state of awareness, forget it, this won't work. Breath slowly and deeply, but totally relaxed and naturally.
3. Pick out a specific separate cloud. Ideally, pick one than has other clouds next to it or surrounding it, so you can compare your efforts. Pick a small cloud to start with, something about the size of your outstretched hand or smaller. Pick a cloud directly above you or nearly to start, so you know it is nearby. As you practice, you can move on to bigger clouds, and ones that are farther away.
4. Visualize energy flowing from your frontal lobes out towards the cloud, and visualize it vaporizing and disappearing from the sky. You can visualize that you are increasing the heat in the vicinity of this cloud, causing the water vapor to evaporate- no cloud.
5. Remain unattached to your results and efforts, as if you really don't care whether or not this works. Relax, let the energy flow, and wait. If you strain, grit your teach, tense your muscles, or mentally make effort it just interferes with this process. Remember, you click your amygdala forward with a feather, not a hammer. This is really easy to do, easier than walking up a flight of steps.
6. A cloud about the size of your outstretched closed hand will take from four to eight minutes to completely disappear. Your chosen cloud will vaporize, and surrounding clouds, no matter how close they are, will remain completely unaffected.
The first time you do this, and it is likely to work the very first time, you won't believe your eyes. Then after you do it again, a few more times, or on different days, you'll understand how amazing your brain really is. Of course, clouds will randomly vaporize on thir own -- but this is not what this is about: You are choosing a specific cloud, perhaps in a group, and only the one you pick and direct your energy towards vaporizes. And you can do this repeatedly. Sorry skeptics, this is not a coincidence. Learn more here...
Edited by: Lawyer Asad