By Rhonda Byrne
May the joy be yours!
(1) There are two kinds of people:
Those who say, "I will believe it when I see it."And those who say, "To see it, I know I must believe it."
(2) Most people can manifest the small things quickly. This is because
they do not have any resistance around the small things, and
because they don't think thoughts that contradict them. When it
comes to the bigger things, however, people often emit thoughts of doubt or worry that contradict those bigger things. This is the only difference in terms of the time it takes for something to
(3) The things that come most quickly into your life are the things
that you BELIEVE in the most. You can only bring to you what you
BELIEVE, so you must BELIEVE to receive what you want.
(4) If there was a particular house you wanted, or a particular relationship or job you wanted, and you didn't get it, the Universe is telling you that it was not good enough and did not match your dream. It is also telling you that it has something BETTER and more
worthy of you.
(5) If you are complaining about things in your life, you are on the
complaining frequency, and you are not in a position to attract what you want.
Get on to the frequency of good with your thoughts and words.
Firstly you will feel good, and secondly you will be on the
frequency of receiving more good.
(6) When things change in our life, often we have resistance to the
change. But if you understand the structure of the Universe, life,
and creation, then you will understand that life is change, and
nothing ever stands still. Everything is energy, and energy is in continual motion and change. If energy stood still you would be gone, and there would be no life.
(7) When a big change occurs in your life it forces you to change
direction. Sometimes the new path may not be easy, but you can be
absolutely certain that there is magnificence for you on the new
path. You can be absolutely certain that the new path contains things that you could not have experienced otherwise.
(8) You can most certainly help others through your thoughts, and they can help you. Every good thought you send to another is a living force. However, the person you are sending the thought to has to be asking for the same thing you are sending. If the person does not
want it, then they are not in harmony with your thought frequency, and it will not penetrate them.
(9) Every human being on the planet wants to be happy. Anything that anyone desires is because they think their desire will make them
happy. Whether it is health, money, a loving relationship, material
things, accomplishments, a job, or anything at all, the desire for
happiness is the bottom line of all of them. But remember that happiness is a state inside of us, and something on the outside can
only bring fleeting happiness, because material things are
(10) When you exist in the great state of gratitude, you become a person who only wants to give. You become so grateful that it takes over
your life, and you can't find enough opportunities in a day to give. You give joy, you give love, you give money, you give appreciation, you give compliments, and you give kindness. You give the best of yourself in your job, in your relationships, and to strangers.
You will know when you have really found true gratitude, because
you will become a giver. One who is truly grateful cannot be anything else.
Circulated by : Lawyer Asad