Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine?s Day Video For My Girlfriend

Dear Asad,

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you'll enjoy this wonderful day with
your loved ones...

I have a favor to ask of you today...

You see, I made a special video for my girlfriend for Valentine's
day and I hope to gather as many likes as possible on the video so
I can surprise her when she wakes up! (She's currently in UK
visiting her grandmother who needs to undergo an operation and I'm
in Singapore so there's a time difference of about 8 hours between us)

You can check out the video on facebook here and click on "like" if
you like the video:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=IkiUJ&m=1bgfsdq228xrwH&b=0TolUBkvd0QyMfKXhJotCA

Check out the video on my blog:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=IkiUJ&m=1bgfsdq228xrwH&b=8PnL67K84alS3xGG8h_vIA

Thanks!!! And have an awesome day!

To Your Success In 2011,
Yee Shun-Jian
RichGrad.com
Personal Development for the Book Smart

P.S. Please also help me pray for her grandmother who's undergoing
an operation today... Thanks!

Shared by: Lawyer Asad

No comments: